Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sweden and breakfast.

I usually love visiting this country. It's a really calm place. People are friendly and eager to help you in anyway possible. The grass is really green and the air is really clean. Even in the middle of the captial city there is a serene sense to it.
Sounds great doesn't it?
It is for the most part. I have one complaint. The breakfast!!! Come on, who eats salami for breakfast. All I want is a normal bowl of cereal and some fruit. Even their cereal habbits are weird. Rather than using milk they put yogurt in it. It is not that bad, but how hard is it to supply actual milk for cereal. Odd complaint, right?
I was thinking that I would be enjoying myself by now. I guess this trip was just in bad timing. All I want is to go home, find my husband waiting on me and sleep in my own bed. I know part of it is fiction, but the other is entirely achievable. Yet, I still have 3 weeks here.
I don't want to seem ungreatful but I am just not into it this time.
This evening we are going to watch Alex play football (soccer to you guys). I am not even looking foward to leaving the room. I like just staying in bed and not doing anything. Sounds like depression to me. I just can't change the way I feel about being here. ..
I miss Mike so much. I only have 2 more days with constant internet access. After that it is going to sparadic. I really hope that I get to talk to him before I leave for Norway. Ahhh, that brings another complaint. He can't call me here. Last year I almost did not get to hear from him on Christmas. I remember being completly devastated.
I will be in the USA for Christmas this year, in fact I will be staying with his family.
Hopefully 14 weeks goes by fast...please?

No comments: