Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lonley, cold, Ecstatic,cranky..

..are a lot of emotions for one moment in time. I miss Mike so much, I feel kinda like I am alone all of the time. On the way here I saw Soldiers in the airport. Walking around in their camies. I knew where most of them were headed. It isn't any easier knowing that other people are going through it too. I hate that their families are enduring this too.

I am cold, because enroute to Sweden, the airline lost my luggage so I am walking around in 34 degree weather with capris and flipflops. I am ecstatic because Becky had baby Jullian finally. I can't wait to meet him. I know that he is perfect.

Finally, I am cranky because there is an ongoing financial flaw in my life. A situation that is out of my control. A situation that I did not create so therefore can not remedy. It is cause for a GREAT deal of stress in the already abundent mess of it. I would go into more detail but there is no need to.

I miss the dogs. I feel terrible about uprooting them and then leaving so soon after. I hope that they are all ok. I know Major had to go stay with Andrea. I hope he is ok. He hates other cats, and for lack of better accomidations that was our only option. I am terrified about taking them to a boaders. They could get sick or whatnot. I was hoping that he would be ok.

Enough for my ranting. I am in Europe. I am going to try to stop stressing out and have some fun. It is beautiful here..just cold...hehe.

No comments: