Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank God for Friends and Good Food.

I knew that this week was going to be stress filled week of non-sense.
Let the events commerse.
I am not sleeping much still. I feel like I need him here, even after the short amount of time that he was home with me.
Despite the not sleeping, I had fun last night. I stayed the night at Becky's because I didn't want to be alone (oh and they bribed me with FOOD). Colleen and I stayed up until almost 5:30 or something absurd like that. Guess what we were doing? Its a HUGE American passtime. Not Football, or grilling out...but GUITAR HERO!!! Haha!!
It was a blast. I still totally do NOT rock even on easy, but hey strum away !!!
I know I will be exausted tonight. So hopefully a tylanol pm after work will be benificial.
Peace, Love and Chicken Nuggets :-)

No comments: