Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The clouds begin to break up.

The whole time I was in Sweden I was in that rut. It really felt like that week was never going to end.
As soon as I arrived to Norway and saw my God parents that made up for a lot of it. I feel so much more at home there. Well of course I do, I have my own room there, with pictures of Mike and I, pictures of our vactations as a child, a quilt that she made me for my 16th birthday (which I do believe is going to return to the states with me, haha)...you get the picture.
We went to the cabin again. I have never got to go in Fall, just Spring. Not saying spring isnt pretty but fall was just breathtaking.
See for yourself:
Photobucket
Photobucket
They took me to a Stave, that is a 13th century church. It is Luteran, I believe. It was soo amazing to see something that old, in perfect condition.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved it there.
Well we are in Larvik until Monday. Visiting Jorgen and his family. Their house is huge and they have 6 cars!! They are lending ME the BMW until Monday...heck yeah.
And on that note, its bed time.

No comments: