Friday, September 10, 2010

Stealing this from Lindsey (Making a habit of this)

Mil Spouse Friday Fill In




Ive decided to participate in the Mil Spouse Friday Fill In. Hopefully my readers will get to know me a little better!









1. Do you set goals for yourself during deployment?

I have to.  By setting goals for myself I focus on something other than half of my heart is gone.  I will make a list in the beginning of the deployment and cross off items as I go along (I have mentioned before I am a list maker.)  That way I can keep up with what I accomplished.


2. What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal?

This is a hard life.  For some its harder than others.  There are some couples that can prosper in this life and there are others that do not.  Make sure you look deep into your relationship before committing to a life long decision.



3. If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place?

We moved when my son was only 5 months old.  He, of course, did not comprehend any of it.  But, we did get a box with all of his fav toys so he would have something familiar in the chaos.  I will re answer this next year when we pcs again.


4. Name one hobby that gets you through alone time.

I have always been a "go, go, go" type of deployment survivor.  I used to travel, go to school full time and work full time.  I would do anything to keep my mind from wandering. 
Now, that I have my son, I have been trying to answer this question.  I know I will be at the gym a lot.  I know that I will be in school still.  Normal play group kind of things.  I am also thinking about picking back up the Violin.


5. What's the one food you don't ever get tired of?

Humm...I think there are too many to answer.  I do know that when my hubs is gone I cook meals with mushrooms and other ingredients that he hates :-)

No comments: