Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stole from Lindsey :-)

Not quite tired so I figured I would copy this from Lindsey! 



A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 74...it is perfect in here!!




B- My BEDROOM theme is: No real theme...just neutral stuff.


C- The CAR in the driveway is: Hubby has a Honda civic SI and I have a Honda CR-V



D- My DESK looks: invisable...we need to get a new one for the office!!


E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 8:00



F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair. 



G- My GARAGE is filled with: Do I really have to answer this?  Some stuff from our move and about 4 HUGE bins filled with furniture and books from one of my Grandparent's houses in Sweden.  I really need to nip that in the butt...



H- My HOUSE is: in the process of being decorated :-)



I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: My bed, comforter set, night stand, bay window, and 2 dressers. My room is super clean !!!



J- My favorite JUICE is: OJ



K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my bar! I love that its so long!



L- The LAST person who visited my home was: a FIOS solicitor...ummm yeah we already have it dude...



M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A letter from Tricare thanking me for renewing my policy. 



N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: quiet.



O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Milk, eggs, juice, water pitcher, fruits, veggies, sandwich stuff, meat, condiments...



P- My last house PARTY was: a bbq really.  Lindsey, Mike, Dionte and Amber and 6 kiddos!! It was a blast!!!



Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Spegetti or "Fend for yourself night"



R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Cason's room.  I always keep it in perfect condition.  I can't stand there to be anything out of place in there!  Or my kitchen.



S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: Pert Plus or Biologe



T- My largest TELEVISION is: In the living room.  We only have 2 in the house...and it will stay that way.  LOL!



U- UNDER my bed you will find: My pomeranian, Gizmo.  He will prob bark at you to leave him alone.



V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Today.  Daily chores.



W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Front: I see a pond, back I see the yard and grill.



X- I wish I had X-TRA: Motivation...it's something I have been lacking for a while.  Slowly getting it back.


Y- My YARD is: Crappy.  We are having it re-sodded.  Someone did not know the type of sod to use in FL aparently. 



Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Whenever Cason is asleep, house is cleaned and I am done with homework.

1 comment:

Niy said...

Yay! I'm glad you're blogging again!