Monday, December 27, 2010

Time for a really big update...

“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours" ~Swedish Proverb

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." ~Winston Churchhill

I am striving to live my life by those quotes.  I have them written down in several locations to remind myself of it when I tend to become negative with the cirucumstances thrown our way.    That is my goal for the New Year! 

Can you believe how 2010 has FLOWN by?  So many wondeful things have happened this year. 
Brief re-cap:
  • We moved to Tampa in March (Though I might not always see that as a positive...lol)
  • We've spent a ton of time with friends and family
  • We've made new friends.  Some that have become family almost overnight, it seems.
  • We moved into a beautiful home and finally finished decorating, lol.
  • Cason learned to crawl, walk, run (kind of) and he talks up a STORM.
  • Cason had an amazing almost one party(Hubby was here for that!), actual birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Though his Daddy was not able to be here for the majority of them, he saw all of the events through pictures and on Christmas he was able to watch Cason open his gifts on webcam.  It was truly a blessing.  Not only did Cason recieve a ton of gifts but it was the fact that everyone cares about him so much that made it that special. 
It has really been a busy year.  Next year is even more so.  We are patiently awaiting Hubby's return and are planning a wonderful family vacation.  I will be in school, Taekwondo and thanks to Linds, the gym full time.  I have many goals set for this coming year. 
I hope everyone has had a terrific Thanksgiving and Christmas. 
God Bless and God Speed for those deployed.

No comments: