Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long overdue update!

I seem to forget to update this thing so much!! So I decided to re-arrange my favorite list. I placed this right next to the Silent Branch in order to make more use of it :-)
We are now in week 3 of living in Tampa. We are really loving the house, the friends that we have made and the area. I have seen Gwen 2 times already so I am doing good with that aspect. Dad even came down with her this last time.
I have gotten involved with the spouses group here. They seem to be a great group of girls. As in everything, I have my favs :-)
I have started back training in Tkd. I am thrilled to be getting myself back into competition shape. I am looking forward to getting rid of all this weight. I have also began the Couch to 5k program. I am really excited about that as well. I think that it will help build my stamina and get me into better shape. I have decided to record my workouts on here. Maybe it will help with my accountability. I will start that tomorrow.
Cason is doing great. He is now 4 months and 13 days old. He is 16 lbs and 26 inches long. He can roll from his back to his tummy. Backwards, huh? Haha. He has started to "scoot" across the floor on his tummy. Its really cute and he's getting some distance. I just worry about carpet burn, haha.
Michael is doing good. He isnt too fond of the unit here. I think it is just a big change from Moody.
Well thats my update, I will begin tomorrow with my recording of the workouts and such.

No comments: