Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New page in my life...

Wow, it has been forever since I have updated this. Lots to update you all on!!!
Cason is now 3 months old!!! He weighs about 12 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. He is such a terrific baby. He sleeps all night and usually wakes with a smile and giggles. Everyday with him is a blessing. His eyes are starting to change. They were blue and now they are almost my color, hazel. I am kinda excited about it, haha.
We are right at 3 weeks away from our PCS. We are moving to Tampa, Fl. I am thrilled. We have a house set up down there. It is really nice and a bit bigger than the one here. We are looking into buying it after living there for about 6 months or so. We want to make sure that Mike is happy with his job and we like the area. He is testing tech Feb 12th. I am super nervous for him! I know he will do great and I will be proud of him either way.

I have started a workout routine to kick these baby pounds. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror. I have never had a weight problem and I know I can lose the weight as long as I can stay motivated. My goal is to drop 40 lbs. I am also hitting the tanning bed. That is just to relax...haha and not look so pale and freckly.
I can't wait to get to Tampa and start on a new chapter of our lives. Its really exciting. At the same time, I am going to miss my family and friends here and in Tifton.
I am going to end this with a few quotes that I fell in love with:
"Obstacles are the things a person sees when he take his eyes off of his goal"
"The only real failure is the failure to try"
"What is not started today is never finished tomorrow"

No comments: