Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh Boy!!

I really need to update this more often. I have been slacking terribly!!
Well there is LOTS to update everyone on. We found out we are having a BOY!! We are still working on names. But we have a few picked out. We are both so excited to finally know the sex. We found out that I am due one week earlier (which is what I thought). They actually moved my due date to Nov 7Th. I have picked out a lot of stuff for him, just not registered for it yet. I probably need to get a move on that too.
Mike has been working a LOT. Seems like between work, softball and golf he is never home. He was invited to play on the USAF Softball team. That will look really great on his resume.
I have done a lot of traveling recently and its not over with. I have been back to Norway, CT, NY and will be going to AL and KS in the next 2 months. I need to make sure I see everyone before I have the baby. Plus, we will never know when we will get orders. IF we will ever get orders. Ugh, I am not going to get started on that.
That is about all I can think of at the moment. It's late and I'm getting tired so that's probably why!

No comments: