Monday, March 23, 2009

Lots of news.

I am getting bad at blogging on a regular basis because I am back writing in my regular journal. Its hard to remember to do both.
Well we found out on Wed March 11Th that I am pregnant! We have never been happier about anything. Mike has not stopped smiling. Yet, he has turned into the caffeine Nazi!! Haha, no more soda for me unless it is sprite or 7-up. I did make a cool discovery...fanta is caffeine free :D Both of our families are really excited. Although, my mother is wanting to be called "Oma" and I said nope...its weird.
I am guessing that I am anywhere from 5-7 weeks pregnant. My first appointment is April 6Th. He is taking off of work to go with me. I am really glad that he can be here for all of this. Not only does it mean a lot to me it means a lot to him.
We are really hoping for orders still. I am not sure how good this hoping is doing though.
I am worried that he wont be here for the birth, or worse...the new born stage and I will have to do it all alone. I know I can, its just not in "Alyie's Dream Book" to be a single mom for that part of this experience(don't get me wrong, I know it's not in any ones dream book to be a single parent while the other is at war). He told me not to even think about him deploying. That is easier said than done. He is always prepared to go. I have to keep my mind in the right frame in case he does leave. I can't be caught off guard with something of that magnitude.
That is about it for now. I will try to be more consistent with my updates in here.
God Bless.

No comments: