Sunday, February 22, 2009

Since he has come home...

Life has been great. I have been a bit busy and we both got sick at one point but things are going great. I love being so close to him. Sometimes when I wake up at night, I have to touch him just to make sure that he is really there. We are praying for orders really soon. I would love to have him home with me for longer than a few months. ((keep your fingers crossed))
School and work are going well. I have been rather busy with school. I am taking some rather tough classes that require a lot of work.
Valentines Day was our first one together. It was amazing. We went to Amelia Island. Our usual getaway. We stayed at our fav hotel and relaxed. On V-day we went to a Dinner show. It was a jazz band. They were amazing. We had a great time.
We are hoping to return for one more weekend before it gets too hot. Haha, odd I know. It is the beach. We usually don't go there to go to the ocean though. We go to relax, to go to the historic part of town and eat a great meal at our fav Itallian place, Pompaos and shop around the area.
It is one of places where we get to feel like a normal couple. Where him being in the AF doesnt matter, where Iraq is so far out of our minds...we need more places like that!
He returns to work next week. It is really going to stink then, because we will have even less time together. I can't wait to get out of this place.

No comments: