Saturday, January 10, 2009

Home stretch

HE WILL BE HOME IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!
This deployment has really flown by!!!
I am so happy that he will be home safe with me again. Hopefully for longer than a few months.
I think that after Xmas we are both hoping for orders soon.

I have acomplished a LOT this deployment.
I have almost met all of my goals
I spent time with my friends and family (in the USA and in Europe)
I have unpacked my house, unfortunatly looks like we might be moving AGAIN!! At least I wont have to do it alone.
I have been training really hard in Tkd and my form is looking better everyday.
I have been going to the gym every weekday. We will see how it goes once school starts back.
I have lost over 15 lbs total.
I have made a ton of new friends.
I survived this deployment with only a mild amount of insanity.

1 comment:

Kait said...

so excited for you girl!! I can't wait for Mike to be home safe and sound with you!!! :)